Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Welcome to My Bookcase

I have been wanting to start this blog for quite some time now.  I absolutely LOVE to read and talk about them.  One of my favorite gifts has been my Kindle.  My sweet husband took pity on me and my lack of storage for the quickly growing collection of books that I was gaining.

I am looking forward to sharing my bookshelf with you.  I am a huge fan of paranormal and romance books.  Some books are even on the risque or otherwise spicy side.  Often, I will read books from other genre as well.  Pretty much, my books tend to be whatever perks my interest at the time.

When it comes to favorite authors, I do have some that I consider to be safe bets.  Those are the authors who have written so many books that I have enjoyed that I am more likely to enjoy any future books that they write.

Book pet peeve that I have are the books that continue one couple's story through multiple books. I have bought a few of those as an ebook without the warning it would have a "to be continued" ending.  Quite honestly, those books tend to simply piss me off.  I love to read series about a family, such as the KGI series by Maya Banks.  While it is a series about a family and organization, each book is able to stand alone.

I hope that you will find this blog to be fun to read.  It is simply my way of sharing my love for books.

No comments:

Post a Comment