Monday, March 30, 2015

New Facebook Page & Update

Hello!

It has been a crazy week here.  We live in a rural area and as you may know from my blog title, we live off of the grid, which means not using any electricity from a power company.  With spring finally here, we are scrambling to get homestead tasks going in between rain storms.

I am reading as much as possible to keep up with the demand and will have many more book reviews coming soon.  Currently, I have about 9 books on the shelf ready to be read & reviewed.  I am choosing to do them in order of which one is going to be published first.

I have started a Facebook page to help connect readers with this blog as well as announcements of  upcoming books and events that I read about on author websites.  If you would like to check out my page on Facebook, you can find it at Off-Grid-Momma's Bookshelf.


No comments:

Post a Comment